Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to NoticeBoardTv Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
we or us NoticeBoardTv Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 7065069 whose registered office is at Didcot Enterprise Centre, Didcot, Oxfordshire OX11 7PH ;
User or you
any third party that accesses the services provided by NoticeBoardTv and is not either (i) employed by NoticeBoardTv Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to NoticeBoardTv Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services;
the websites owned and operated by NoticeBoardTv Ltd and any sub-domains of those sites unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, NoticeBoardTv Ltd is the "data controller". This means that NoticeBoardTv Ltd determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
- contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
How we collect Data
- We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you; and
- data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
Data that is collected automatically
Whenever you access any of our websites, we automatically collect some information about your visit to a website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access a particular website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Our use of Data
We use the above Data for the purpose of internal record keeping. We may also contact you from time to time to inform you any changes we have made to the services we offer.
Keeping Data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data by storing it on a secure servers. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
- It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact NoticeBoardTv Ltd by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.